Rent The Most Fabulous Photo Booth Rental in Vancouver!
That Photo Booth Guy is here to make your next party or event a big hit!
A photo booth is the perfect addition to any party. We’ll keep your guests entertained for hours…and they’ll thank you for it!
Whether you’re having a wedding reception, birthday party, corporate event or any other fun-filled event, your guests will love playing with the props and posing with all their friends. They’ll receive a printed photo as a gift every time they sit in the photo booth. And yes, many guests will love it so much, they’ll be going through multiple times.
When we send you access to all the photos from your event, you’ll love seeing all the wacky faces you don’t normally see your friends make. You’ll have a great sense of satisfaction seeing all the smiles and laughs your guests had at your event!
Just send us your event logo or graphics, and we’ll customize the look of your prints to match your theme. We’ll show you a proof of the design so you can be confident they’ll turn out just how you want them. Or if you’re tech saavy and want to personalize the design yourself, just ask for our template and you can create your print background to your liking. Photo print sizes and templates are available in two sizes — 4×6 or 2×6. Check out some of the different template sizes, arrangements and designs we’ve done for our clients below:
Silly hats, gigantic glasses, moustaches and unibrows, oh my! Your guests will love posing with all of our unique photobooth props. On special request, we’ll even create props to match the theme of your event!
Some photo booths take up to a minute to print while others don’t even offer on-the-spot prints. Our photo booth prints fast and won’t keep your guests waiting. Immediately after the photos are taken, the finished photo is printed in high quality, slides out the slot and lands into the hands of your guests in seconds!
Quality is important to us. We use a professional-grade DSLR along with high quality flash lighting to make sure you and your guests look picture perfect! But it doesn’t stop there. The quality of the printer is equally important for an excellent final product. We use a commercial grade photo printer with archival ink and photo paper.
We’re versatile! You can keep things cozy with our smaller “closed curtain” setup, or switch things up and go with our “wide open” setup for larger group photos. The “closed curtain” setup resembles a traditional photo booth with a private space enclosed by a curtain, and fits up to 4 people at a time. Guests that are willing to get extra cozy may be able to squeeze up to 8 people into there. The “wide open” setup removes the enclosed area entirely, allowing for much larger groups of people. Either way, it’s loads of fun!
With large parties, we know that space can often be limited. Our Vancouver photobooth rental setup takes up little space and can fit just about anywhere. For our “closed curtain” setup, all we need is about a 6 by 6 foot area within 50 feet from a power plug and we can be up and running. (we’ve got extension cords) But be warned… the extreme popularity of the photo booth can cause a large concentration of party guests in tight spaces.
That Photo Booth Guy will come to your event anywhere in the Greater Vancouver area with your photo booth rental: Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Burnaby, Delta, Langley, and Tsawwassen… you name it!
The fun doesn’t stop when the party’s over. All your friends will love seeing their photos in the online photo galleries. Everyone will have a blast commenting on their favourites and seeing all the other great photos taken throughout the event.
Unique props, excellent customer service, and a willingness to go above and beyond is what helps us make your event the best it can be.
and tell us about your next event!
- That Photo Booth Guy provided photo booth rental services for our wedding… Service and quality was great. Prior to the event, the vendor maintained communication to finalize the layout and the logo to be used for the printed photos. During the event, setup and takedown was seamless. There was a generous number of unique props, hats, and masks to use. Use of the photo booth was easy. Image and photo stock quality were good. Finally, electronic copies of the photos were provided so we can see all the pictures that were taken.Henri P.
- We used Jared for our wedding reception and the photobooth was definitely a highlight. His flexibility and helpfulness with the design layout was exceptional. Everyone at the wedding (including the older relatives) had enjoyed taking pictures with the props. The guests appreciated having an immediate printout to take home as a memento. Service was professional and feedback to questions and concerns were quick and reliable.Min-Chee L.
- I hired Jared for my fiance’s 30th birthday party. Jared’s professionalism, accommodating attitude and awesome customer service was greatly appreciated. The quality of the photos were clear and crisp, perfect for the photo album we ended up making for the guests to sign. The price is fair for the amount of work that goes into the product you get at the end (designing the template, sending a proof for approval, on site labour, high quality prints, any extra props you may need and quick turnover for the digitals to send/share with your guests).
- We hired That Photo Booth Guy for our law firm Christmas party. The booth was a hit! That Photo Booth Guy was extremely professional. The quality of the pictures was great and the variety of props was excellent.Dwight D.
- That Photo Booth Guy has been to a couple of events that I’ve attended in Richmond and in Vancouver, like birthdays and weddings. This photobooth rental company always makes it a lot of fun with custom props, high quality prints that come out fast and friendly service. I’ve seen them with a close booth set up as well as an open set up with a background… They’re not the cheapest photo booth rental in Vancouver, but their prices are very reasonable… After the event, I was able to get a digital copy of my prints which is nice for posting on facebook and stuff. Quite possibly the best photo booth Vancouver.Josh K.